Hello Kitty....

6:45 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
TGIF peeps! Well, almost. It's still Thursday night here in my world. I just wanted to share a quick project with everyone. And, it's NOT a Crochet or Knitting project. This time it is a Sewing project. Yes. You heard correctly. S-E-W-I-N-G. I know, I know. Unheard of for me. Considering I'm really not that good at it. But I just couldn't help myself. I found THE CUTEST little coin purse named the Zip-Itself Tetrahedron Coin Purse.

It is awesome. It only requires 2 things to make it. 1. A zipper 2. Ribbon.

Now, how easy is that? Apparently, not so much. For me at least. I had a really hard time with the tutorial but it all worked out in the end. I figured it out! It's not the best looking in the world and it's certainly not perfectly shaped but for a 1st run at it, I think it turned out pretty good. But I need to line the inside. But, that'll be another time. I am going to be making more of these for my nieces. So we'll see if they start to look any better.

So if your interested in the free pattern. Go here: Zip-Iteself Tetrahedron Coin Purse. But for now, here is my creation using Hello Kitty ribbon:





JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5642379233135855858" />

0 comments: