Cthulu Dice Bag

4:11 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Hi everybody! Hope everyone has had a great crafty week! I just finished another Knitted project for a Facebook friend called the Cthulu Dice Bag. This was a special request and I was really nervous. I have NEVER done stranded knitting before. I think it turned out pretty well considering?! I'm pretty proud of it actually. I feel like I can tackle more patterns of this variety now. I wasn't so sure at the beginning if it would ever get completed but once I got started and made myself focus and kept chanting, I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN.........well, you get the picture. ;-)

I would like to try hats next with this technique but I'm not sure yet on what other design I would even like. Ferrets maybe? We'll see.

Oh, and another thing. I didn't hand-knit the I-cord drawstring. As I can see that taking me 50 years to complete, I used the "Cool Corder" machine that I've had for many years now. It's a Gem!!! It took me all of 3 minutes?! AWESOME-NESS!







0 comments: