Fancy Filigree Bookmark

7:33 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 1 Comment »
So I went through my queue in Ravelry weeding out patterns that for some reason or another I liked. On some, I had the 'what-was-I-thinking' moment?!! But, I came across a bookmark that I had queued sometime ago. I love bookmarks and love to read. I recently did a Bookmark Swap through Swap-Bot and got an awesome, wonderful Butterfly bookmark! Which come to think of it, I need to ask her where she got the pattern from. I definitely need to make one.

My Filigree bookmark only took me around 45 mins to an hour to make. It was very quick and easy. On the first one I used a varigated yarn and although I love the color, I think it detracts from the design. It's a great instant gratification project!

If you would like to make one of your own, here's the link to the free pattern: Fancy Filigree Bookmark


Hpim0704

Hpim0701

1 comments:

Synnøve said...

That was a sweat and overcoming bookmarkpattern.