Another Update for the Rich Mitered Crochet Throw

4:54 PM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Finally! The squares are all done!! Since it is so late in the evening, 8:00 pm EST, they will be throwed in the washing machine tomorrow for a good cleaning and then onto blocking!

For this project I'm going to make 1 extra square. I want to kill the acrylic on this one to see how it looks and if the stitches still stand out pretty. RH Super Saver will soften up after washing, but I don't want to wait for that to happen. When you kill acrylic, it softens up beautifully and drapes great! Since its already been pretty chilly here lately I want to be able to snuggle up in my throw as soon as it's completed!

Hopefully tomorrow I can get 2 pics posted. 1 as-is and the other 'killed'. LOL That sounds so evil!

Hope everybody is having a great evening! Happy crafting!

0 comments: