Paperback Swap

7:17 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
Are you a member of the Paperback Swap? I am an avid reader of the Harelquin Presents book and have TONS AND TONS of books. I don't have any listed as of yet because I don't have time. But just email me and let me know what your looking for and I'm pretty sure I'll have it. I usually buy all of them that's published for each month. All of these books are in 'Like-New' condition because they've only been read once.

I also have lots of Historical Romances too, and I don't have them all listed on there either.

If you want any books, I only have 1 condition. That is you request them through the Paperbackswap.com website. That way I can get the credits so I can request more books for myself to read. You can find me at Fuzzy Ferret. Just remember, I don't have lots of books posted. But just ask me what your looking for and I'll see what I have. Especially the Harlequin Presents books.

Happy Sunday everyone!

0 comments: