Finished Crochet Lacy Cardigan

12:04 PM Posted In , Edit This 6 Comments »
As promised, here she is! Finally finished after almost 2 months.

Hpim0658

Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton Ease in Plum
Hook: Crochet hook size K
Pattern: Crochet Lacy Top by Doris Chan
Craft Time: Started: June 12th.....Finished: August 2nd

Mods: Left off the sleeves and added a row of single crochet around the arms. Otherwise, per pattern.



Very easy pattern! Would love to do it again in a lighter weight yarn and add the sleeves to see how it would come out.

6 comments:

Gloria said...

love it, I can see that with a cute cami or tank underneath..very pretty!

Jasmine's Mommy said...

This was worth the wait. It came out really nice and I love the modifications. I must admit purple is one of my favorite colors! Great job! :)

knitguyla said...

You are just pumping out projects these days, me not so much. I love the sleeve modification, gives it a easy to wear, comfortable look. With a full sleeve it'll probably look dressier which would be a good mix! It's really pretty.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AuntieD said...

Looks like I missed something. This looks lovely - where is the pattern?

Krystal said...

Thank you! If I remember correctly, it was a free pattern? I don't really remember to be honest. But it was one of my favorite patterns! And very easy to make. I love how it drapes.