Swingy Summer Skirt and Fetch!

3:20 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 4 Comments »
I have 2 F.O's to post about this time around. Amazing eh? Yeah, I think so too.

The first is the Summer Swing Skirt by Doris Chan from the newest issue of Crochet Today. This was the fastest wearable I believe I've ever worked on. It only had 29 rounds to the entire thing. I like projects like that, don't you?

So, a little about the project:

Yarn: I Love This Cotton! Lime Ombre
Pattern: Swingy Summer Skirt by Doris Chan (Crochet Today July/Aug 09)
Hook Size: J Crochet hook
Started: June 7
Finished: June 10.

Hpim0621

Next up is a Dog Bone toy that I started back sometime last month and finished it in one day but never got around to sewing or stuffing it. So today I decided was the day to finish it! My dog Wyzer LOVES it! He hasn't stopped playing with it. Which makes me happy of course. It makes me feel good to see someone/something enjoying my knitted items.

Yarn: I Love This Cotton! Vintage Teal
Pattern: Fetch! By KrisKnits
Needle: Size 6 Knitting needle
Started: May
Finished: June 12

Hpim0619

Hope everyone has a happy Friday and a great weekend!!

4 comments:

knitguyla said...

You know how I feel about all this showing off. hehe. Skirt looks great, I still can't believe how fast you finished it. How cute is that dog bone? Don't you love Kris' stuff?

Jasmine's Mommy said...

Wow, 2 FO's. The skirt is Amazing. I love the color! You've got a good eye for colors. :)
Cute doggie bone!

Jasmine's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jasmine's Mommy said...

Wow, 2 FO's. The skirt is Amazing. I love the color! You've got a good eye for colors. :)
Cute doggie bone!