Lacy Beaded Fingerless Gloves

6:34 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 2 Comments »
Howdy everyone! Wanted to pop on really quick and post my Fingerless Gloves that I just finished. It was a super easy pattern and my first fingerless glove pattern to boot! The only thing I hated about it was the beads. And the reason I had so much trouble was because I used a smaller bead that the pattern called for and it was a pain in the rump to get threaded onto the yarn. I had to use a threader to get 'em all on. Remind me to NEVER use a smaller sized bead than what a pattern calls for. Can anyone say Migraine?! Um..yeah......

Here's the specs:

Yarn: Red Heart Soft Baby in White
Pattern: Lacy Beaded Fingerless Gloves by Candi Jensen on the Knit & Crochet Today Show.
Beads: An off brand from the Dollar Tree
Needle Size: Size 6 Knitting needles, Size E Crochet Hook
Size: Small



Please Excuse the crooked pinkies. I tried to hid the really bad one.

Hope everyone had a Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

nicki said...

They look lovely!
I'm hopeless at following patterns but i might try these....probably without the beads though!!
Nicki

FAPORT International said...

Beautiful, looks like stars around gloves...