Happy Sunday!

8:43 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
Not much on the crafting scene to show you today. But don't fret. As usual, I have eleventy-billion projects going but none blogworthy at the moment. I have to finish up the other Lacy Beaded Fingerless Gloves. Then I'm working on the Tunisian Rosebud Tote,then I'm working on the February Lady Sweater,and last but not least I want to start on the 3-D Crocheted Hearts.

Now, as if that's not enough to keep me busy and my fingers aching I was browsing the April catalog on Annie's Attic and came across the Butterfly Coasters. In case you don't know. I go gaa gaa over Butterflies! I love them soooo much! Such fragile beauties they are. Flit and flittering around without a care. *sigh* I love Spring! But alas, I'll have to wait until I get some extra cash.

Now, onto the pic! Here's another pic of my Bell Peppers in their greenhouse! They've really sprouted up there and will soon need to be transferred over to a bigger container. And y'all! I got tomatoes sprouting too!! Hoooray!!! But I didnt' get a pic of those just yet. Maybe next time. So for now, here's my Pepper plants:


2 comments:

Riohnna said...

That is so exciting! Still, nothing has sprouted for me.

The Elusive Loo said...

I love watching seeds sprout it's so exciting!