My Goodwill Find

10:45 AM Posted In , , Edit This 4 Comments »
I love going to my local Goodwill. Sometimes you can find really great stuff there and if your like me, I love a bargain! It had been a while since I had visited, so this morning I decided to drive down and see what kind of stuff they had. I ALWAYS head straight for the craft section when I go because, well, need I say more?! Just scroll down and you'll see what I mean.

I got there right as they were opening and headed on in, and this....THIS! is what I bought. All for $3.09!!!!!!!! I was amazed!!

1) 4 Pairs of different sized Circular Knitting Needles :


2) 5 Stitch Holders, Crochet Hook and Latch Hook Rug Tool:


3) 10 knitting needles that I have NO IDEA what their used for. Their single needles attached to a plastic cord with a plastic round stopper thingy on the end. If anyone has a clue what these are used for, please let me know! I bought them cause I couldnt resist.

See the round thinger on the ends?


4) And last but not least, a bag of cotton fabric scraps that I can use to line purses and such with!!


I feel like a kid in a candy store!!

4 comments:

Riohnna said...

HOW COOL!!! I had never seen needles like that, with the round thingers on them.

The Elusive Loo said...

Great find! I hope you don't mind but I've tagged you with the 6th picture challenge too!

Krystal said...

LOL of course not! This is fun!!

knitguyla said...

Great score! Goodwill can surprise you, huh? I got an amazing crystal bowl when I went looking for jeans to use in my felting project. It has mail in it, not exactly what I planned!