6th Picture Challenge.

4:38 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I was tagged by The Elusive Loo for the 6th picture challenge. This is where you find the 6th picture in your photo album and post it and write about it.

So, today I post my 6th picture in my craft album which is the Renaissance Cabled Mug Cozy.



As most of you know I'm a new knitter and this little jewel was my first ever completed Knit project. I opted to do buttons instead of the ties because I thought buttons made it look cuter.

This ended up being gifted to my co-worker Jo. She has this 10 gallon coffee mug that it fit just perfectly! LOL...well, I might have exaggerated a tiny bit on it be a 10 gallon mug...maybe its only about, 9 1/2 gallons. LOL.

It was made in just regular plain jane Red Heart Super Saver in a nice blue color. Blue being my favorite color and all. I originally made it for me, but I'm just one of those people that loves to give stuff away to make others happy. *Sigh* Now I need to go make another one for myself and hope that no one oohs and ahhs over that one or I'll end up giving it away too!!

2 comments:

The Elusive Loo said...

It is a great pattern - I love to knit but have never been able to get my head around cabling. One of these days I'll give it a go!

Kristin Nohe said...

I also really love this mug cozy!!! I have so much trouble with knitting things other than scarves... :)