A Whale of a good time, A Ferret Jingle Toy

6:22 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 1 Comment »
This is such a fantastic, quick and easy toy!! I’m putting these on my charity list to donate to my local animal shelter and to various ferret shelters in need of extra toys. Instead of using catnip I used a little tuft of polyfil and then inserted a little jingle bell and then another little tuft of polyfil. It makes a fantastic jingle toy!! My boys will love it!

So why not make up a batch of these to donate to your local animal shelter? The animals will thank you!





Needle: Size 8 Straights
Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver in Bright Yellow
Notions: Small amount of Polyfil and a Jingle Bell
Craft Time: Around 30 minutes
Pattern: Whale Toy



1 comments:

Riohnna said...

How cute! I think I will make one for our kitty.