Secret Ferret Santa

8:02 AM Posted In , Edit This 3 Comments »
I was a secret Santa to Pound Cake the ferret this year. This was the first time I've ever been a Secret Santa to anyone and I enjoyed it so much. Im a really big animal lover and it breaks my heart to hear the sad stories of these ferrets, or any animals for that matter. So, as of today I decided to revist the Ferret Giving Tree and be a Secet Santa to two more ferrets! Their names are Roxy and Jupiter. I hope that all of these ferrets will get Secret Santa's and if they dont, I will be going back to the site even after Christmas to pick more if the Giving Tree is still up until all ferrets get something. So please, if you can and are able, I beg you to pick one of your own and be a Secret Santa to one of these loveable fuzz butts! If you've never been around a ferret, or have never owned one, you dont know what your missing! They really are great pets and give you lots of love!
So I leave you with some pics of Pound Cake that the shelter ferrents(parents) sent to me of the fuzzbutt nosing through the box of goodies that I sent her!


3 comments:

Riohnna said...

HOW PRECIOUS!!! I once had 3 of them, and had playes ferret santa to another. I used the exact same site as you are using to choose your giftee's.

Krystal said...

Isnt it awesome? This is the first time ever doing the secret santa, and i'm in love! I wish I could adopt all of the ferrets.

knitguyla said...

Greetings all, I'm back from NY! Hope your holiday was a smash! You know, I've never seen a ferret in real life. I may have to make a trip to the pet store. Do they bite?