Last F.O. of 2007---What a year!

2:32 PM Posted In , , Edit This 2 Comments »
Howdy peeps! In a few short hours 2007 will be history! Let me be the first to break out a little bit of the bubbly and celebrate!! I dont know about you, but this hooker has been busy in '07.

I hope '08 brings many more F.O.'s to my folder as well as yours!!

.......So without further ado, I leave you with my last F.O. of 2007. Rock On!!!

This thread Butterfly will be attached to a macrame ring
and used as a dream catcher. Check back for the final
completed pic with the ring.

2 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Love the butterfly. That's one of my crochet goals this year try dolies great job. Happy New Year, Keep on crocheting:)

Krystal said...

TY Lesa!!! Doilies are pretty easy to do, but wonderful creations when finished!!

Cant wait to see your first!!


Krystal