Snowman Towel Holder

10:46 AM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »

Snowman Towel Holder
Originally uploaded by fuzzy_ferret

Just in time for winter, this cheerful little fellow arrives! He's super easy to make and works up pretty quickly too. I'm making about 16 of these as Christmas gifts for my fellow co-workers this year.

I usually try and make something within a Snowman theme for all my gifts for work because I want them to be able to use them throughout winter instead of just for the Christmas holiday.

Hook Size: H

Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver in various colors

Add'l Materials: 4" Macrame Ring, Pompom's and 1 button. Hot glue gun.

This pattern was purchased here at epatternscentral.com for only .99 cents!!!

1 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Aww that is so neat so cute. Great job:)